Thursday, February 15, 2007

One Step Back...Two Steps Forward

While being usually gung-ho about how we deal with IF, we prudently decided to temproarily "hold our positions" for this cycle on the basis of the "field reports" given by Dr. N. As explained by Baby Blue, follicles weren't cooperative and we felt that going through with IUI #3 would have been pushing it. But we don't see this as a surrender. I see it more as a "tactical retreat" in order to prepare for the next cycle, where hopefully the "battlefield" would be more conducive for victory.

If you were to ask me how I felt about this aborted cycle. I'd admit that a part of me was once again sighing in frustration. But generally, I've got my spirits up. I'm ready to try again, ready to move on and do what I have to do for the next round. Taking the cue from my alma mater, I'm willing to go forward and give it "ONE BIG FIGHT!"

So folks, worry not and be assured...we're still in the thick of the fight! I said it before and I'll say it again....WE WILL BE STRONGER!

Thank you, again for being with us.

2 comments:

Bea said...

I think "tactical retreat" is right. There's a big place for it in this ART battle.

Bea

Baby Blues said...

Well said honey. I guess it's an unexpected but much deserved break.