Thursday, February 1, 2007

Pilot Post

Yes, the title of this newly created blog was lifted from, and inspired by the 1967 Beatles song (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album). A little research done on the said song tells me that Mr. Kite was supposedly an all-around performer who had worked for Pablo Fanque's Circus from 1843 to 1845. In commencing this endeavour, I hope to initiate and undertake an all-around discussion on just about anything under the sun. And perhaps, like the real Mr. Kite, I just may succeed in entertaining some people out there.

From time to time, I hope to post some of my thoughts on various topics ranging from politics, entertainment, sports, my personal life and well....just about anything.

Just a little note: While I may be a certified beatlemaniac, the song bearing semblance with the title of this blog really isn't one of my favorite hits by the fab four. Just one of those that left me thinking....now how the heck did they come up with something like that?

By the way, my loving wife is Baby Blues. She's got her own blog and a growing support group. I wish to convey my thanks to her new found friends for all the wonderful thoughts, prayers and all the inspiring words of wisdom you have extended to her ever since. Check out http://babybluebabbles.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Baby Blues said...

Oh Honey!!! I love it. And I LOVE YOU!!!

Welcome to the Blogosphere Mr. Kite!

Oh no! Does this mean you're going to start taking some of my blog-time? I can't wait to read your posts.

Jules said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging.

Peter said...

Welcome to the blogosphere :) My wife and I both blog and it can end being psuedo conversation if you're not careful!

As fellow IF travellers, welcome also!

Sarah said...

Thanks for adding to the male perspective on IF!